Thursday, October 9, 2014

some days

As I start to write this it's not even 9 a.m. and if I have to clean up one more pile of poop, hear one more whine, or get one more snack/drink/thing, I think I will scream.  It's some days, not every day, and I know it comes with the territory, and it will pass.  I know that.

So, I look in my phone and find this,


and this,


and this,


and I think, "You can do this."

Plus, I'm going to An Evening of Truth-Telling & Hope Spreading with Glennon Doyle Melton tonight and that's something.  Momastery, y'all, Momastery.


(The photo of Ziggy needs some explaining.  Here's what I put with it on Instagram, "Ziggy thinks this frozen glove experiment he came up with is so impressive that y'all will share this photo and he will become famous. #kidsoftodayproblems #99problemsbutagloveaintone)

No comments: