Monday, November 8, 2010

NaBloPoMo

So along with NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), it's NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and since I always intend to do NaNoWriMo and don't, I decided to give NaBloPoMo a try. Now it's already eight days into the month, so my goal is to make 30 posts by the end of the month, but not necessarily one a day. I have several lined up including two giveaways and assorted posts about a mid-life crisis, Halloween costumes, and Ziggy's love of dresses. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Jennifer T. said...

Looking forward to those posts!

Elissa Pugh said...

Thanks! I just posted one.

~gina said...

Woo hoo! Your writing rocks :-)

Elissa Pugh said...

Thanks Gina!

So, I only posted 7 or so posts in November. Not even close to one a day, but way more than I've done in one month before.

I think I'll try to set some sort of goal for 2011.